Monday, October 26, 2009

My Sweet blessed Life......!!!!



Life ! My sweet blessed life !


Appeared once ,in a whiff !!


Don't elude from me like butterfly !


Come back to me as God's mercy !!


Life! You are charming!


You are precious , amazing !!


Walk in from heaven's gate !


Can't you forget all my mistake ?!


Life ! Show me the diverse passage of hope !


Give me more reason to live !!


Morning, I find a dew - drop,


glittery, on my finger tip !


Evening, bring me a wand magical !


metamorphosing it, into a golden-pearl !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller