Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Self-Exuberant



It 's me
All about me
Like to share
Would you care;
'M no special
Nothing exceptional
And 'm here
...very near
Lady next door
Believe in (GOD) Good-Will Power
Core heart is pure;
Gushing sentimental
Like your pal;
'M honest
Very transparent
Working harder
Thriving surrounding better
...and for better;
Art of optimism
Great enthusiasm;
Loving spirit
Stride and fight;
Sometime busy
Sometime lazy
Tender, timid
Little mad!
Soft within inside
Endure hardship at outside,
'M simple
Ready to mingle
With love~
With care~
'M here
Very near
In your heart;
Well exuberant
Can trust me
Rely on me;
And there is this epitome
My life of high hope.
It's about me, no wonder
rest you can ponder
It has no end
and to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller