Monday, January 11, 2010

will be missing you all-through


Hundreds years from now,
Will you remember me, though?
In your mounting spectacular world
Despite, I may depart from this land
My madness, in calling you
My longing to reside on you
And my worship, wishes and prayer
Awaken up long, to hear
Sweet messages and note
The gentle rhythm of your tone

I will be missing you all-through
And, will be waiting to come back to reach you.
I heard nature has a soul and desire
May be, so, I can make out your face everywhere
I shall born back in the loving surroundings,
Where, I always find your pulse present and that's all my belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller