Friday, June 4, 2010

TEESTA ROCKS

Drizzling dripping droplets shed!
In the mountains-oceans, soil’s bed,
Rivers-Springs are heavily gushing!
Fountains are lively running!
This is the time to fertile,
Bubbly vigour, even though agile.


TEESTA is excitedly dancing
As, this is the vivacious season
This is the time of achievement
Winning matches, gaining all accomplishment
Holding hands jointly, taking resolution to endorse
Along with Ganga, Jhelum, Kaveri, Narmada,Chenab
Believing in all Hard – Works!!!!
Our TEESTA house always rocks !!!!

[ I belong to TEESTA house of my school. The house name  represents a mountain-river, and we have our election and duty in this month. So, this is a testimonial for my house, that we are going to put up in this month of June-July (Rainy Season) ] 

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how beautiful and cheerful your TEESTA house is and the spirit in your students . Your words explain it all.. No need any photos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just made me wanna go home to feel the rain in my head which is very hard to do here in Qatar... Lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller