Saturday, October 2, 2010

sailing forlorn

Sailing out the dinghy
Presuming, knew the destiny
Now, no soar is visible
Un-ending journey to trail
Unsecured and fear in mind
Of a forlorn journey ahead
Endless and need to cover
Can be pleasant or stormy, but a due for the loner
 A dream, of feeling the goodness of the World
And to be loved, cared and so nurtured
Now, left out utterly abandoned
It might not be a dream, thus, its greed
Of moving around the best part of the World.
The dream was off beam, dishonorable greed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller