Friday, December 18, 2009

Who do you listen?




Who do you listen?
Your heart or your brain!
Why do they create confusion?
Generate So much pain?
*
What Big thing I wanted from life?
Why there is no light of hope?
What was my mistake?
To receive varieties of punishment!
Why all nights seem so elongated?
Why the life becomes a saddle - load!
Why can't I understand, what to do?
How to move and where to go?
*
Teach me to find self-satisfaction,
And, cherish on my immediate possession.
Not willing to snag anyone
For own-self peace and protection
Getting scared of being frustrated
Keep me cheerful, amiable, & enthusiastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller