Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Being A Mother, Such A Divine Pleasure





The very day I became mother
Such a delightful divine pleasure!
A complete upfront feeling of a creator
Can a man obtain this sensation, being a father!
Remembering nine-months extensive excitement
Conceiving surprise in my womb, a heavenly plight'
T was different astounding mental uproar
Slight fear, anxiety; pride of would be mother
And the awaiting day, he was born
All pain-fear has instantly gone
Prevailed only a feeling of triumphant artist, a proud sculptor
Part of my body!! I was a two-soul carrier!!!!
As if, God-Educator instructed practical knowledge
Only Woman can receive this blissful privilege!!


My bonbon,
 angel son
My best ever creation
Such a divine pleasure
First time, being a mother

2 comments:

  1. I dont have any words to express...your poem is really too good....and you are absolutely correct,this is a terrific feeling that can be understood by another mother only....yes you are so very right my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is beautiful... Nothing else i can say. I love your poems and feel peaceful each time i read your blog. The music matches the mood..

    Please do not stop writing.

    ReplyDelete

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller