Monday, November 30, 2009

Blessed being counted by You!

Dewy moistened grassland, uncountable dewdrops
Few of them seems like ravishing rich diamonds
As they lighten up by sun rays
The glorious light sparkles their sun-shiny face.
...................Whispering….‘Thank you for noticing me,
Not expecting more than anything.’


A beautiful floral-valley, ecstatic garden flowery
Next day, nature may make them decay; fallen dry
Devout plucks few efflorescence flowers
For offering them on the altars.
......Murmuring…. ‘Thank you for giving importance to me,
Not expecting more than anything.’


Few hundreds red-pink balloon
You have chosen the heart-shaped one
Carved on ‘I love you’ & gifted to sweetheart
Doesn’t matter, next moment, it may burst
..............Whispering…. ‘Thank you for preferring me,
Not expecting more than anything.’

Red-yellow-green-black; shades of loads of colour
You have chosen the sky-blue colour
And, resting me on the sky
Kept my self-esteem greatly high!
..............Asserting….‘Thank you for counting me,
Not expecting more than anything.’

You have gifted me more, what I deserve,
Thank you! And accept the heart beating admire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller