Thursday, November 12, 2009

Majestic World beckoning me

A dreamland of optimism, where ‘m living
Majestic world beckoning me, his darling
Conjugal ardour is not for me
Altruistic tenderness ablooming within me
Surround’s indignancy, sarcasm keeps me indifferent
My mind fails to keep antagonism, forgetting to abominate
(May be) God’s adore teaching me to endure hardships
Even within tremor, treacherous rim, I ‘ve smile on my lips!!
Nice people, pleasant posture, confine forever in my memory
Scraping all evils out, my soul ‘ll sure meet radiant glory
I can tell you, the mantra to live in peace:
Don’t keep bad memories, hard feeling & bitterness;
Understand the world in language of diverse love;
Wink at appalling instance that could disturb.
Who can become a winner, by digging me down?
For ablution in God’s love attires me crown
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller