Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~~LOVE~~


When we are loved by someone
The passion takes us in cloud-nine
It is God's paramount gift
If we could have ever received

When we are loved by someone
Everything is so wonderful and benign
God may be giving the reward
For our some benevolent work

When we are loved by someone
Fondle & honour the God-gifted benison
By realizing the desire & unspoken words of soul-mate
And, all sane-insane behaviour to tolerate

God! if 'm blessed with lovely gift
Empower me to endow his deserved respect
Wherever I stay ,near or far
Only praying not to lose his adore
Want to love and to be loved
Forever; so long the last breath; till end!

1 comment:

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves."
-
- Helen Keller